- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Pro 600
DescriptionA true CW bestseller, the Pro 600 combines modern dive watch looks with the robust build quality you'd expect of a Trident.
The re-engineered 316L marine-grade stainless steel case now incorporates a zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic unidirectional bezel for scratch resistance, while the watch is watertight at depths of up to 600 metres (2,000ft) - twice that of its predecessor.
The dial retains the guilloche wave pattern of the first Tridents but the new indexes are now deep-filled with SuperLuminova SLN T C1 for additional luminosity. Our new logo sits at 9 o'clock.
The crown - embossed with our twin flag motif - is easier to use, while the backplate has the Trident motif deep-stamped and prominent. And if the self-winding movement is the same it's only because there's no better available mechanism for this watch.
MovementSwiss movement manufacturer Sellita started as an outsourced manufacturer of ETA's 2824-2 movement.
Changes in the industry, and the expiry of IP rights associated with the 2824, led to Sellita developing its own virtually identical version, the SW200-1. The only real difference is the addition of a 26th jewel which sits just below the ratchet wheel and reduces friction associated with automatic winding.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 104g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 203g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: +20/-20 seconds per day
- Dial Colour: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Marine-grade, stainless steel case
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unidirectional zirconia ceramic bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Guilloche wave pattern dial
- Super-Luminova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook