- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Chronograph Pro 600
DescriptionThe C60 Trident Chronograph is a watch created for diving professionals that non-submariners will covet just as much.
The navy and metallic-yellow dial catches the eye immediately, as does the 60-seconds sub-dial which 'breathes' via a rotating disc behind a cut-out for easy reading.
The unidirectional ceramic bezel has a better defined font for the numerals, which is filled with SuperLuminova for outstanding luminosity.
Water-resistant up to 600 metres (2,000ft), the fluid contours of the Trident case, which also incorporates an automatic helium release valve, surround the self-winding ETA Valjoux 7750 chronograph movement. A stunning watch.
MovementDeveloped in 1974 by movement maker, Valjoux, the 7750 has been the most widely used mechanical chronograph movement ever since.
One of the first movements to be designed by computer, the 7750 only winds in one direction and this, combined with the heavily weighted rotor arm, gives the movement a singular sound, produces a feeling that the watch is 'alive' on the wrist.
It's a legend - and rightly so.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 17.10mm
- Case weight: 131 g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 230g
- Calibre: ETA 7750
- Vibrations: 28.800 per hour
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 600m / 2000 ft
- Dial Colour: Blue
- Lume: SuperLuminova
- Strap width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- 25 jewel self-winding elabore-grade mechanical chronograph
- 48 hour power reserve
- Hour, minute, second and date calendar with 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours indication
- Anti-shock system
- Screw-in crown and chronograph pushers
- Marine-grade stainless steel case
- Unidirectional zirconia (Zr02) ceramic bezel
- Integrated automatic helium release valve
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Super-Luminova dial indexes, hands and bezel markers
- Breathing regulator inspired small second disc
- Deep blue and yellow guilloche wave pattern dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook