- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C1 Morgan Classic Chronometer
DescriptionInheriting the signature design used by our premium C1 dress line and reminiscent of the Morgan Classic's wheel arches, the C1 Classic Chronometer's 40.5mm case is another example of how beautiful curves can be in their metallic form. Its mixture of brushed and polished surfaces, teamed with smooth 'light-catcher lines', result in a watch that will suit any wrist size. An excellent detail is present on the crown, where the Morgan logo has been embossed.
The dial is understated: elongated numerals at 12 and 6 are complemented by alternating raised indexes, while its Opalin white finish will catch the light beautifully. Top-brushed, polished and curved hands, treated in a rich blue, add a prestigious splash of colour, while the Morgan crest is available at 12 o'clock.
The result is a dress watch that is - just like the car that inspired it - wonderfully timeless. The C1 Morgan Chronometer will stand out in any collection.
MovementLike any great automobile is powered by an equally great engine, a watch needs a movement that is accurate and reliable. With a hand-wound version of Calibre SH21, designed in-house by our Technical Director Johannes Jahnke and the first commercially viable movement from a British watch brand in over 50 years, the C1 Morgan Classic Chronometer's external beauty is matched by outstanding technical pedigree inside.
Visible through a museum grade sapphire case back, Calibre SH21 has been customised specifically for this watch: its bridge has been specially skeletonised to reflect the design of the Classic's steering wheel, whilst revealing SH21's twin barrels underneath. When fully wound, both barrels - decorated here with an intricate concentric design - can supply five days' worth of chronometer-certified timekeeping. The result is a movement that sits in the top 5% of all Swiss-made calibres for accuracy; it's the ideal piece of engineering to partner the technical expertise of your Morgan car.
- Diameter: 40.5mm
- Height: 11.85mm
- Weight: 59g
- Calibre: SH21 power reserve chronometer (COSC), hand-wound
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +6/-4 seconds per day
- Lug to lug: 48.5mm
- Strap: 20mm
- Swiss made
- Christopher Ward's in-house 29 jewel hand-wound Calibre SH21
- 120 hour power reserve
- Chronometer-certified (COSC)
- Colimacone finish to movement with bespoke skeletonised bridge and polished chamfers
- Polished surgical-grade stainless steel case with brushed sides
- Push-down crown with Morgan logotype
- Anti-reflective double curve top sapphire crystal
- Raised and polished Modern Wings badge
- Domed Opalin dial with domed and polished nickel indexes
- Brushed and polished blued and steel hands
- Screw-in exhibition case back with engraved Morgan chassis number and serial number
- Italian Piccari leather strap with dress clasp and engraved CW motif
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook